• Drop off non-perishables at the church M-F, 9 AM–3 PM.
• Mondays at 7 PM
• A group that covers tough questions about life and Christianity … for college students.
• Wednesdays at 8 PM
• Find community and grow deeper with other college students!
Young Adult Bible Study
• Every other Thursday | next Oct 22
• On the weeks we don’t meet for Bible study, this is a space for young adult men and women who are wanting to go deeper in discipleship and accountability.
How to take sermon notes:
To take Sermon notes, click the blue button. You will email your notes to save.
Love Thy Neighbor: Week 1 — Taylor Fohr
Luke 10:25-37 (ESV)
• Rise by Housefires
• Yes I Will by Vertical Worship
• Way Maker by Leeland
• Promises by Worship Initiative
Luke 10:25-37 (ESV)
25 And behold, a lawyer stood up to put him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” 26He said to him, “What is written in the Law? How do you read it?” 27 And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” 28 And he said to him, “You have answered correctly; do this, and you will live.”
29 But he, desiring to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?” 30 Jesus replied, “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who stripped him and beat him and departed, leaving him half dead. 31 Now by chance a priest was going down that road, and when he saw him he passed by on the other side. 32 So likewise a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he journeyed, came to where he was, and when he saw him, he had compassion. 34 He went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he set him on his own animal and brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 And the next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper, saying, ‘Take care of him, and whatever more you spend, I will repay you when I come back.’ 36 Which of these three, do you think, proved to be a neighbor to the man who fell among the robbers?” 37 He said, “The one who showed him mercy.” And Jesus said to him, “You go, and do likewise.”