Second Harvest Mobile Food Drop
May 20 | 8:30AM–1:30PM
Community Pantry donations of nonperishable items is a need that you all have been SO faithful in continuing. These donations help feed some of our friends and neighbors Faith UMC’s food bank in East Orlando. Thank you!
We have some exciting news that Faith has partnered with Second Harvest Food Bank for a Mobile Food Drop on Thursday, May 20 … and they need help with set up, food distribution and clean up. University Carillon is looking for around 50 volunteers to help with this major event! There are some requirements to volunteer, but you can find that on our digital bulletin and website. Please take a look to see if this is something you can help with!
- 14 years and older
- Must be able to lift boxes into car trunks
- Be outside in sun (bring sunscreen, hat, dress comfortably, wear closed-toed shoes)
- Must sign up with Orange County Public Schools Volunteer System
Time Slots (you may sign up for multiple):
- 8:30–10:30 AM Set up and unload crew
- 10:30 AM–1:30 PM Distribution and clean-up crew