Watch your Wealth
As wonderful as wealth might appear, it often cannot make good on the promises it makes.
- Give to give: Give to something or someone this week with no expectation of return.
- Search the scriptures and see what the Bible has to say about money. You might be surprised to see it gets brought up a lot!
- Audit yourself: Where is your money going? What are you spending it on? Take some time this week and do a personal audit and see if there are places where excess is being wasted on non-essentials that could free up money for more Kingdom oriented purposes.
- Live simpler: Are there little areas you could make changes in to free up money for others? Maybe it’s cutting back on expensive coffees or switching to store brands rather than name brands. Try to make a few little changes this week that might add up over time.
- Be Generous: Tithe to the church, support a missionary, partner with a non-profit, help a neighbor, support a child sponsorship – there is so much need in the world today and while we can’t do everything, we can do something and have fun doing it.